1. Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information when you visit and use our website. Personal information is any information that identifies you as an individual or that can be used to identify you. The personal information we collect may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, phone number, and location.
We collect personal information in the following ways:
- Information you provide: We may collect personal information that you provide to us when you use our website, such as when you fill out a contact form or sign up for our newsletter.
- Information we collect automatically: We may also collect personal information automatically when you use our website, such as your IP address, the type of device you are using to access our website, and your browsing history.
2. Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our website: We use your personal information to provide and improve our website, to personalize your experience, and to communicate with you about our products and services.
- To communicate with you: We may use your personal information to communicate with you about our products and services, and to respond to your inquiries and requests.
- To comply with legal obligations: We may use your personal information to comply with legal obligations, such as to respond to a subpoena or other legal request.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- To our service providers: We may disclose your personal information to our service providers who provide services on our behalf, such as hosting, analytics, and marketing services. Some of these service providers may be located outside of Canada and the USA. We take steps to ensure that your personal information is protected when it is transferred to our service providers outside of Canada and the USA.
- To comply with legal obligations: We may disclose your personal information to comply with legal obligations, such as to respond to a subpoena or other legal request.
4. Storage and Security of Personal Information
We store your personal information on servers located in Canada and the USA. We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
5. Third-Party Services
We use third-party hosting and other services to operate our website. These third-party service providers may collect, use, and disclose your personal information in accordance with their own privacy policies. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of our third-party service providers. If you have any concerns regarding the privacy practices of our third-party service providers, we encourage you to refer to their privacy policies.
6. Your Choices and Rights
You have the following choices and rights regarding your personal information:
- Choice: You can choose not to provide us with personal information, but this may limit your ability to use certain features of our website.
- Access: You can request access to the personal information we hold about you.
- Correction: You can request that we correct any inaccuracies in your personal information.
- Deletion: You can request that we delete your personal information, subject to certain exceptions.
- Objection: You can object to our use of your personal information for certain purposes.
8. Contact Us
P.O Box 21024 Southgate
Chilliwack, British Columbia
Canada V2P 2M0